Sunday, June 1, 2008

Brittany & Travis's Wedding

It was a great day for Brittany and Travis's wedding on Friday. It was one of those "unstable" weather days which makes for great clouds and a whole mix of light...clouds, sun, clouds, sun, etc. We got sprinkled on just a tiny bit, and then it didn't rain again until we were in the car driving away!! Perfect timing!
Brittany and Travis and their wedding party were sooo much fun! We laughed A LOT and it was so fun to watch the connection between the two of them. Here are a few of my favorites from their day:




This is my assistant Vanessa's shot.....I just love it! Great work Vanessa.


Brittany's parents.....hilarious!
Check out those hot eyes!!

These two were sooooo good at the romance!


I was pumped when we got to the park because all of the blossoms on the trees were so beautiful!





The hot Honda Civic;)

Congrats you two!! All the best in your new life together.

4 comments:

As I See It Photography said...

That first one is a beauty! WOW! That needs to be a huge wall print. I love her dress...can't wait to see the rest.

Mrs.M said...

The first one is my favorite too!! Thanks for the compliment on my dress, you are very sweet! So excited to see some more Kristy!!!

Mrs.M said...

Kristy, those pictures are absolutly FANTASTIC!!!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more. I'm still speechless!!!! Thank you so much Kristy and Vanessa!!!!!!!!

Kristy Reimer said...

So glad you like the pics "Mrs.M"!! How does it feel to be a Mrs? ;)