Friday, June 13, 2008

Monica & Trevor's E-Shoot

Finally....finally the rain has let up!!! I am so pumped for the nice days ahead.

Monica and Trevor met me on Sunday for their engagement shoot. We were originally scheduled for the day before, but it was like hurricane weather here!! I hadn't met Monica and Trevor before their e-shoot, so I had no idea who I was going to meet and I was hoping that they would be comfortable with me. It was fantastic! Trevor said that Monica is a "professional laugher". LOL. It was so easy to make Monica laugh...I love it! Here are a few of my favorites from their session:

























It's been the trend among photographers to overlay textures....I thought I'd give it a try. It's fun to play around.






Looking forward to your wedding in Waterton in July.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! My favorite is #3 :)

As I See It Photography said...

Those are so awesome and natural. I am with Sergei on this one...my vote is for #3 also