Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sara & Doug's E-Shoot

I guess it's inevitable that when shooting on a Friday on Stephen Ave after 7pm, strange things will happen. After a couple of rechedulings due to rain, we finally found an evening that was dry-ish :) Sara and Doug and I started out at The Bay arches for their engagement shoot. Right as we started out, we were approached by a "friendly" drunk fellow. He really wanted to be in the photos too I guess, so I took one shot of him, but then I couldn't get rid of him. NOTE TO SELF: "Friendly drunk fellows don't listen to posing instructions well." After kindly telling the guy that it was time for shots of just Sara & Doug, and having no success at him listening, we took off down the street. We found some super cool spots and actually I'm kind of glad that we didn't stick around The Bay too long. Sara and Doug were great at working the romance....not only in the secluded locations that we found, but also in front of the crowds on Stephen Ave! It was cool to see the crowds fade away as they stared into each others eyes. Here are a few of my favorites shown in the layout of the cover page for their proof book:



And here are a few more....because Shelley asked :)



















Can't wait for your wedding. Just a few weeks to go!

1 comment:

As I See It Photography said...

awwww they look so in love and cute together! Love those colors and locations...
Are you going to show off the rest of their book? or are you just teasing us! LOL