Saturday, June 7, 2008

Carrie-Ann & Cory's E-Shoot

Carrie-Ann & Cory's wedding is just a couple weeks away- on the 1st day of the summer and the longest day of the year. They are celebrating summer with some awesome bright colors for their wedding which will be so fun to photograph.
After one rescheduling due to rain, they met me on Wednesday evening for their engagement shoot. The rain had finally let up, the light was awesome, and I was excited to shoot. Here are a few of my favorites:












Looking forward to your day!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great shots Kristy, light looks awesome, I loved the one with them walking in the grass.

As I See It Photography said...

What a super cute couple. Great job and awesome color...hard to decide which one is my fav but I think the last one is...they look sooo natural and relaxed.