Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jenna & Panos's Wedding

With all the rain we were having the week before Jenna and Panos's wedding, I was checking the forcast quite regularily to plan for their day. The weatherman told me that it would be a very nice day for their wedding, and for once, the weatherman was right!! WOOHOO. We had a few sprinkles fall from the sky during the ceremony, but I'm sure these two didn't even notice! It was a fantastic day....and everything was beautiful!!















Panos watching Jenna come up the aisle:




I thought it was cool how the ushers were standing at the back.....they kind of looked like body guards. Body guards for a celebrity wedding!



















A little bit o' blue steel....or magnum as some would call it:


This shot cracks me up every time I look at it.


















Congratulations you two! Have a super time away full of relaxation and fun!

4 comments:

Clairephotoflash said...

Niiiice photos! I love the #7 of the bride sitting alone next to the window. She reminds me of a doll. Also, love love love the greens too! :-D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Kristy!

katokalen said...

Aaaah! they turned out so good! Thanks so much for all the awesome work you did on that day!

-Kalen (Jenna's MOH and sister) :)

Karen said...

Kristy, these are amazing!! Thank you so much!

- Karen (Jenna's Mum)