Monday, May 26, 2008

Singing In The Rain

Well, I was expecting to be super busy today but the weather certainly changed that! I had 4 engagement shoots booked for the weekend so I thought today would be filled with editing, editing, editing. Since it was so rainy, we rescheduled all 4 of the shoots. So instead of sharing e-shoot images today (which I have nothing new to share), I thought I'd share one of my favorite images from AirdrieLIFE magazine. This image of Rob, the president of the Airdrie Rodeo Association, was printed as a 2 page spread. I shot this segment back in April at the Lazy Half Moon Ranch. What great people to work with! They were super accomodating and willing to try any of my suggestons. When I pulled up, they were already tacking the horses and almost ready to ride. It was a fun shoot and so great to get out in the country for a bit.

No comments: