Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jass & Dani's Wedding

Well, the weather was fantastic for Jass and Dani's wedding and I was quite excited about this seeing the weather up to the day before!! I thought we were going to be shooting in snow, so +15 was quite delightful. Here are a few of my favorite pics from their day:

The dress awaits for the bride to return from the salon:






I really like Our Lady of Guadalupe church. It has so many of the nice architectural features that I love about churches- centre aisle, balcony, and the cool beams in the ceiling.


Just married!!!
The groom.
The lovely ladies:
The very cute kids:
A whole lot of guys!!

Just being silly:







Congratulations! It was so great to see the 3 couples that I photographed previously....and kids and baby bumps too!!! All the best to you all.

No comments: