Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lisa & Jason's E-Shoot

Lisa and Jason met me downtown on Saturday for their engagement shoot. It was soooo fun...and crazy! We were approached by 2 different people which I'll tell you about below, and their fearless photographer had a losing battle with a pokey bush!! I loved watching the romance between these two and they were fantastic at trying all of my ideas!

Playing with some effects in this shot. It totally changes the mood.







So right as I took this shot, a large burly looking fellow came up to Jason and Lisa to tell them how beautiful they are and some other well wishes. It was cute.
Right after that we took off over the bridge and came across another interesting person. A lady who appeared to be talking on a blue tooth phone was talking VERY loudly for the phone. It was kind of like that sofa commercial where you don't know when the person is talking to you or to the "invisible" blue tooth phone. We finally discovered that all of her comments were directed at us.....but really the only part that I caught was, "You should be ashamed of yourselves", once she had spun around and was pointing at me. We are still scratching our heads about this one.

I like how the wind came up and blew Lisa's hair into her face in this shot. It creates some drama. Hot drama.

For this shot I was basically cuddled right up to a bush.....but totally didn't realize that this bush was no ordinary bush......it was a bush full of 1 inch burrs which mangled themselves into my hair and stuck to my clothes. LOL. Thank you Lisa for helping my get the burrs out of my hair!!!!! LOL....I'm still laughing about this one.



Working the romance ;)


Looking forward to your wedding in August!!

No comments: