Thursday, May 22, 2008

Musician Photo Shoot and a Gnome Man

I'm not entirely sure why I've been getting approached so often during photoshoots, but it's certainly entertaining! Last Saturday I was shooting my brother-in-law for his new album "Kiss the Son". We were on the edge of town in Carstairs, with the railroad tracks in the background and a bit of a rock n' roll in the country theme happening, when a man came up to us with a ceramic gnome in his arms. He asked if he could take some shots of his gnome with Tim. Weird!! Tim agreed and posed with the gnome for the man. I just kept on shooting. Tim couldn't stop laughing. I can't say that's ever happening to me before!!
I've been atempting to be a designer lately...although my design knowledge is quite limited. Here are some layouts that I've been working on for the CD cover, back cover, and the songbook cover and back cover.These are still a work in progress, but are coming together. Check out Tim's website at www.timmilner.com.

1 comment: