Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mandy and Edwin's E-Session

This spring has been funny in Calgary. And I don't mean a good belly laugh kind of funny. More of a cruel joke in terms of weather sort of "funny"! BUT, as a photographer, the crazy weather can create so many amazing things to play with! The soft light and dark clouds have been simply fantastic for photography and it's been so much so that I've extended some of the engagement session into slightly longer ones because I just can't stop shooting!!

When I went out to shoot Mandy and Edwin's engagement session, I could see lighting striking Nose Hill on my drive to downtown. I kept my fingers crossed that we wouldn't get completely drenched! I was loving the soft light for this session and Mandy and Edwin steadily got more comfortable in front of the camera throughout their session. They are awesomely romantic with each other and I loved hearing about their future plans. They also brought their cute dog Bella to part of the session! I loved her short legs, long body, and easy going demeanor. I could certainly tell that she was a special part of Mandy and Edwin's family!!

Without further adieu, here are some of my favorite shots:

















Bella being such a poser:



Can't wait for their Canmore wedding in fall!

No comments: