Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Erin and Greg's Wedding

There are two questions that I get asked the most from newly engaged couples who meet with me for an initial consultation. The first is, "What happens if you are sick on my wedding day?" Well, you can see a session that I shot while feeling incredibly sick here:
That's what happens when I'm sick ;)

The second question is, "What if it rains on my wedding day?" Now, I don't remember if Erin and Greg asked me that question or not, but they certainly did get a VERY rainy day! This is my 9th wedding season, and in all of my years of shooting weddings, this was the first where it rained for our entire portrait session part of the wedding! Ah, but never fear. We found lots of great dry spots to shoot in. And before the gale-force winds and harder rain came up, we were still able to take a few shots in the park with all credit going to the groomsmen who were able to take umbrellas in and out of the shots on cue. We could only take the umbrellas away for a few seconds before soaking Erin's fabulous up-do, so those umbrella handlers had to be quick on the draw :) Thank you groomsmen!! That being said, Erin and Greg were certainly surrounded by a fabulous wedding party who supported them throughout their day. They are very lucky to have such special friends!

Erin and Greg, I hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did and had a bit of an adventure in the rain :)

Enjoy the sneak peek!





























Congrats!!!





Calgary Wedding Photographer, Kristy Reimer Photography

No comments: