Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kari & Cory's E-Shoot

I was hoping that we wouldn't have to reschedule Kari & Cory's engagement session, because the forcast did look a little rainy. Ah....but again my weather luck prevailed. It rained on the way to the shoot, and then let up when I got there. I just love shooting with dark clouds in the sky and that awesome soft light that a cloudy day provides. Cory is an aircraft mechanic and also a pilot, so we headed off to Springbank airport for an "aviation" background and to shoot with his plane.





This is Cory's plane that they got engaged in.













I found this little spot close to the old farmhouse which was converted into a B&B. I liked how the trees felt like a tunnel of green.






















Looking forward to your wedding in October!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great!

Amy

As I See It Photography said...

What a fun spot to shoot at! LOVE the blue wall!!!