Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kyla & Chris's Wedding

The weather was perfect for Kyla and Chris's big day....not too hot, not too cold, and just a bit of cloud cover for that beautiful soft light. These two were super relaxed and soooo fun to work with. In the morning, Kyla told me that they had accidentally set off the fire alarm at the hotel, and even that didn't phase her. So awesome.







Not too tight girls.

Kyla and Chris decided to have their photo session before the ceremony, so we did a "reveal" at the location they got engaged at.





This is the bench Chris proposed on. It overlooks a huge ravine into Fish Creek park.













One of Vanessa's shots. I love the expressions here.























Off to location #2! I ran into a couple of other photographers I know at this location.

















Off to Heritage Park!! I really love this venue.















The boys and bridesmaids had already walked down the aisle as we saw the carriage approaching with Kyla. It's kind of like Cinderella...so fun.







Married!!

Arriving for the reception:

Some very cool details:

So I may have hung around this table a little too long. YUMMY!! I am such a kid...hehe.





Congratulations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photographs! You did a great job!

Vanessa said...

Sweet. Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Kristy, you really captured the great day had by everyone in your photos. They are great!

As I See It Photography said...

AWESOME! I love the detail shots and what a stunning bride!