Friday, September 19, 2008

Nicole & George's Wedding

Vanessa and I had a great day with Nicole and George on their wedding day. I knew from their engagement shoot that these two would be up for anything crazy. We laughed a LOT and had a ton of fun!! Here are a few of my favorites and a little story of their day:

The dress waits for its debut:



Almost time to go!







Married!!

Off to Heritage Park.







The boys got these funky sunglasses from George as a gift.

Playing with some vintage photoshop effects:















I asked the girls to show some leg but the boys didn't want to be left out...LOL.





















The reception was in Gunn's Dairy Barn, which is a pretty cool venue.






Congrats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! Not that I'd expect anything less with the subjects. Very creative and fun! Cheers, Auntie M