Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Emily & Tyler's E-Shoot

Emily & Tyler's wedding is only 2 weeks away, so I've rushed this shoot ahead of a few others to get it out in time for their wedding. I know I will probably jinx myself by saying this, but I have the best luck with weather. On the way to Emily & Tyler's session it poured rain, and when I pulled up to the park, there was a limo there. Gerry Shaw Gardens isn't that big, so it makes it difficult if there are lots of other parties there. Well, as soon as I got out of the car, the rain turned off and because of the rain, the wedding party had ran to the limo and then they pulled away. Great timing! Emily and Tyler have a great connection and it was so fun to watch their romantic interaction. Here are a few of my favorites:

























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you do this e-shoot? I love the red foliage!

As I See It Photography said...

Awesome...what a hot couple...they are so into each other! Nice job yet again...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - beautiful couple!

Anonymous said...

fantastic pictures, love the individuality and "creativeness" of the pictures, and of course a very lovely couple to take pictures of! Dad & Louise