Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MaryAnn & Daryl's Wedding

MaryAnn, you are such a trooper. I know it's every girl's dream to have her wedding day be perfect and getting sick is something that you just can't be prepared for! I am sooo impressed that you made it through the day with smiles and poise while feeling so ill!! And Daryl, I loved the way you took care of MaryAnn and made sure she was doing OK. You two really showed how much you cared for each other "in good times and in bad". Oh gosh....it almost makes me teary eyed.





























This is my assistant Vanessa's shot...yup, I'm training a superstar.


















In this shot, I told them to slowly weave their fingers together. It was cute.




Congratulations!!

1 comment:

As I See It Photography said...

awww that is soo sweet..she looks stunning...hard to believe she was sick. I love the motion and the connection between these two! Great job!