Friday, August 1, 2008

Monica & Trevor's Wedding

It was so much fun to go to Waterton for Monica and Trevor's wedding. What a beautiful place!! We had great weather and a super fun couple. During formals, we saw two bears just out of the town sight, a moose, and lots of deer. Barrett and I were also celebrating our anniversary that weekend, so it was extra special. (Wow, 6 years already!!).



Monica and Trevor brought a canoe all of the way from Calgary for some super fun photos. Check out the rubber boots closer to the end of this post...so awesome.









The ceremony was held overlooking the lake on the lawn behind the Bayshore Inn.


















































Congratulations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kristy, I love those shots with the canoe, I'm jealous Barrett got to go to this wedding...but I understand the circumstances.

As I See It Photography said...

WOW! I love the fun shots..what an awesome location. I think that's so great they brought the canoe.

Anonymous said...

Kristy! these pictures look amazing! The canoe shots/wedding shots/ even the shots where we were getting eaten alive my mosquitos look great! Thank you so much!

Tim Shuman said...

Kristy, I love checking your blog! You are the most amazing photographer! The canoe shots are so fun and very creative.....like so many of moments you capture!