Monday, October 15, 2007

Carrie & Trevor's Wedding

I can hardly believe that wedding season is winding down for 2007!! It's been an amazing summer and fall and I am so grateful for all of the amazing clients I've had this season!!!

Carrie and Trevor's wedding was a week ago now and we had a great time with fall colors and a tandem bike! These two are avid mountain bikers, so the tandem bike was a great prop. Here are a few of my favorites from the day:





Cala lilies....always a classy choice.








So I asked these two if they'd dance a bit for the camera, and I was so impressed with the show they put on!! Awesome dancing guys :)



They put on their "racing faces"....LOL.







So fun!!






A very cool cake topper....with a bike incorporated.
The ceremony and reception were held at The Vue cafe. The food looked AMAZING!! It was so pretty and colorful that I just had to take a few photos.




Congrats Carrie and Trevor!!!!!!

No comments: