Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Little April Adventure

I'll get back to Deavah and Obed's wedding post shortly as I'm sure they are anxiously waiting to see more, but before then, here is a sneak peek at our trip to southern France!

This town, Collioure, was a little north of the Spanish border on the Mediterranean coast and it was so amazing to shoot there! Storm clouds were rolling in, the light was great, and I was loving the colors.









Still in the town of Collioure. How could I resist the light, the funky colors, and my "model"??




My favorite hike was at Lastours castle ruins. There were 4 small castles close together that we could hike through, climb up the towers, and pretend for a moment that we lived in a different time.




More trip photos coming in the future!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awesome Kristy! Love, love, love the castles!

Paula said...

These are amazing. Love the colors and the light. Looks like a fantastic trip - can't wait to see more!