Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tom & Lorissa's Wedding

Fall is my favorite time of year. Anyone who has been to my house would know that it looks like fall all year long. I seem to decorate with only browns and oranges...and my wardrobe also seems to have a ridiculous amount of browns too, which my husband laughs at me for. LOL. Yay for fall.

I was excited to shoot another fall wedding, and I assumed that Lorissa and Tom were excited for their day too! Lorissa and Tom had a great day for weather for their wedding. It was perfect and the colors in the trees were looking amazing.









Tom's parents have an awesome yard in the country and it was a perfect venue for an outdoor ceremony.







A dramatic ceremony kiss...married!!



























Reception details from the Bow Valley Club:



Congratulations!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome shots! I particularly loved the one of Lorissa hauling Tom along by his tie! He looks happy to be hauled! RVG

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys. What wonderful shots. You both look so in love....keep it that way. Our yard sure does look great....love ya.. Mom G.

Anonymous said...

These are very beautiful - what a great couple!
Kim and Chad

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHH! Lor...it looks like such a wonderful day! and the food looks yummy too :)

Wish I could have been there.

Will see you around Christmas time. I'll be massive by then!

Love Jennie (&Elliott)