Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gurpreet & Chandip

Gurpreet and Chandip have a bit of a heartbreaking story from their wedding. They were actually married a year ago, and the photographer they hired lost almost all of their wedding pictures. Now, a year later, they still have no album to show their family and friends. Well, they called me up to see if I could put an album together for them from the shots they had collected from their friends and family's cameras. There were lots of great ceremony and reception moments from these shots, but no awesome portraits of the two of them. So, they got done up again in their reception attire and I did a portrait session for them to add into their album.

I love the colors this time of year and was pumped about all of the reds in the park. I had a feeling that these two would be fairly shy in front of the camera, but within minutes they were laughing and having fun for the camera.

Here are some of my favorites from their session:









































1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow the colors in these photos are amazing! I bet they are pleased.