Saturday, February 3, 2007

A Year in Review- 2006



2006 was a great year of weddings. I had many fantastic clients, and was busier than ever before!! I thought I'd go through my 2006 weddings and post some of my favorite shots that have never been posted before and some memorable moments. More will be posted in the days to come, but hear are a few from a chilly November wedding.






When I first met with Kelly & Trina, I immediately recognized Kelly from somewhere and I had to take a moment to remember from where. It quickly dawned on me that Kelly was an art student at ACAD when I was there, and he graduated from graphic design the same year that I graduated from photography. What a small world!! The two of them met at an audition for a play, and I could definitely recognize their acting abilities in our photoshoot. So dramatic, and so fun! Their wedding had a 1940's theme, which I had never seen before, and was very refreshing....take a look at Trina's fantastic vintage veil.


No comments: