Sunday, July 19, 2015

Richelle and Robert's Wedding- Prairie Creek Inn, Rocky Mountain House

I absolutely LOVED the atmosphere and rustic venue that Richelle and Robert chose for their wedding! They had their wedding at Prairie Creek Inn close to Rocky Mountain House, AB and it was the perfect setting for their small wedding. The weather was fantastically comfortable which enabled the guests to spend lots of time outdoors- mingling, enjoying high-tea, and taking in the beauty of the venue property. It was so awesome that they were able to bring their "girls" (fur-children) along too and celebrate with their closest family and friends. Thanks to Crystal from Sujata Photography for second-shooting for me!

Congrats!

Check out our full website here.

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Hello dear, I really like your wedding pictures both of you look very beautiful. I also like this wedding venue that is marvellously designed for your memorable day and it reminds me of my wedding at LA event venues.