Monday, August 12, 2013

Nadine and Jeff's Wedding- Cypress Hills, Saskatchewan

What a great change to head out to Saskatchewan for Nadine and Jeff's wedding! I shoot so many Calgary weddings, that when I get the chance to go elsewhere, I'm like a kid in a candy story! I absolutely love shooting in new locations and Cypress Hills certainly didn't disappoint!

I grew up with Nadine in a small town in Saskatchewan and as you may have read in their engagement session post, it's awesome that we both ended up in Airdrie years later! Nadine was so considerate when planning her wedding! She wanted to make sure that my reception seat had a good view of the podium so that I could get good shots and didn't have to stand all evening.

Jeff and Nadine, I hope you had a fabulous adventure on your overseas honeymoon and I can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy your wedding sneak peek:


I loved how Martin, the musician walked down the aisle too! It was so cool to have the music gradually get louder as he got closer.

Nadine's sister Jolie wrote a fabulous speech in the form of a children's story book all about "princess Nadine":
Calgary Wedding Photographer, Kristy Reimer Photography

No comments: