Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Avary and Trevor's E-Session- Canmore Engagement Photography

I often ask couples about how their wedding plans are coming together during their engagement session. I love doing this because it makes me so excited about their upcoming wedding!! Avery and Trevor are going to have a fantastic wedding in October and I am certainly excited to be photographing their day! For their engagement session, we lucked out with the weather and got in almost exactly an hour of shooting until it started pouring rain. My umbrellas often come in handy while shooting and have definitely been used quite a bit so far this year!!

Avary and Trevor are a fantastic couple. I can still hear the hilarious "kissing sound effects" and these two were such naturals at creating romantic imagery. Enjoy the sneak peek!

No comments: