Thursday, August 16, 2012

Calgary Wedding Venues

I thought I'd do a bit of a different post and highlight some of my favorite wedding venues I've shot at in Calgary and Cochrane. I'll start with 4, and do another post with a few more at a later time. These venues are very popular and book up early, so if you're interested in booking, you'll probably need 1-2 years notice for prime summer Saturdays. Most would have more flexibility for off-season or mid-week weddings. Check out their capacity to see if they can accomodate the number of guest you'll be having and if their fees fit your budget.

The Ranche Restaurant





The Links of Glen Eagles





Cochrane Ranchehouse





Spruce Meadows

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Pleased to know about these wedding venues. I am looking for a luxurious and spacious venue Houston to arrange my best friend’s wedding. Searched on internet and got to know about many venues. Looking forward to book one of best.