Friday, July 6, 2012

Kaitlin and Eric's Wedding- Calgary Wedding Photography

Kaitlin and Eric's wedding was soooooo much fun! I think you'll be able to tell pretty quickly from the photo session that we laughed a ton and they were all such a fabulous group to photograph!! Their ceremony and reception were held at COP's ATCO Centre.

We were pretty lucky with the weather because it was raining when we first got to the park, and I was debating going to a "rain location" instead. For the family photos, we set everyone up with umbrellas, and then my handy assistant quickly took away the umbrellas while I shot, and then handed them back before everyone got too soaked! After family photos, the rain let up for about an hour before the big down pour came. I was so thankful for that hour of no rain and the quality of light was just wonderful.

Congrats Kaitlin and Eric!!!! Enjoy the sneak peek:



Eric was happy that he finished first....hahaha!

No comments: