Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some Favorite 2010 Engagement Pics

I know, I know, the blog has been quite stagnant lately. It's not that things aren't happening around here, because things are always crazy busy right up until Christmas, but moreso I've been unable to post some amazing photos. After Shannon and Corey's wedding (my last post), I shot two more in October who preferred not to have their images published. I also shot 2 engagement sessions that month that had the same wishes and of course, I want to respect their wishes! Weddings have wrapped up now for the season and I'm back to shooting commercial work. Lots of business portraits in the studio, editorials for airdrielife magazine, and various other corporate and commercial gigs.

Since weddings have wrapped up for 2010, I thought it was a good time to share some of my favorite images! I'll start out with 2010 engagements, and get to 2010 weddings shortly in another post. So, without further adieu, here are some favorite 2010 images:

























































2 comments:

Rob Goldstein said...

Great pictures, but I am most impressed that at this busy time of year you managed to put this together and get it out.
You must have hired some elves to help you out.

Happy Holidays

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Kristy!