Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jenn and Mike's Wedding- Calgary Wedding Photography

In late October in Calgary, the weather really can be anything, but we had such a nice day for Jenn and Mike's wedding. I was pumped for this wedding because I knew from their engagement session that these two would be so much fun!! And I certainly wasn't wrong! We laughed A LOT and the whole wedding party crew was up for anything. YAY!

Here is the story of their day:



Crochet hooks come in very handy for the little loops that go around the dress buttons.




Artists of the World:














Chicken Foot. Jenn, I know you'll love this one...LOL.




























Hehehe...this shot cracks me up!




Congrats you two!!! I hope you had as much fun as I did!!

5 comments:

Virginia said...

What a great location for their ceremony! Super shots Kristy, love them all!

Anonymous said...

Oh Chickenfoot!

Thanks Kristy!!!! These are beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for being part of our day! We all had so much fun!!!

Jenn Houssin

Svetlana Yanova said...

I love these, Kristy! You totally rocked this wedding!

Paula Bitner said...

Kristy these are awesome! I love how vivid they are! Excellent job!

Jessica Zais said...

I posted a comment on this but it didn't seem to stick. so let's try this again! haha
Fantastic job on this wedding!! Loooove that red and you captured everything so well!