Monday, October 19, 2009

Jerrid & Kristy's Wedding- Calgary Wedding Photography

Michelle and I had a great day with Kristy and Jerrid at the end of September. The weather was perfect and I was excited to explore Spruce Meadows with them!! There are sooo many fun places to shoot there with great lighting which made me like a kid in a candy store!! Kristy and Jerrid were amazing models who were super comfortable in front of the camera and had a really fun wedding party to support them.

Here is the story of their day:










Michelle's shot:





I rarely post family shots, but sometimes potential clients are curious how family shots look, so I thought I'd post one.



I was looooooving the light coming through the doors here.





Smokin' hawt!!!







These next two are Michelle's. Love them!!






























I've shot a lot of weddings this summer. Seen a lot of venues. Had many nice reception dinners. But there was something about Spruce Meadows that makes me rank them on the top of my list! The food was absolutely amazing! Like, really, really good. The room was beautiful with a great view through the big windows, a crackling fire, and warm chandelier lighting. It was one of the few venues in town that I had never been to before.


Jerrid's parents during speeches:






Congrats!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Kristy!

Paula BItner said...

These are fantastic Kristy! Love the bride in the mirror and all the Spruce Meadows stuff. Great work!