Thursday, August 6, 2009

Amy & Rob's Wedding- Kananaskis Wedding Photography

Oh how I loooooooooooooove shooting in storms. Dark clouds are just so much fun and Amy and Rob were game for anything. These two were climbing hills, out in gale force winds, and having fun the whole time. Thank you for an amazing day you two!!














Nakoda Lodge is an amazing venue for an outdoor ceremony:

I like Barrett's perspective here because you can see what Amy saw as she was about to walk down the aisle.























The storm was getting closer and closer and the lightening was intense, but we were able to sneak in this shot before it hit.











We drove out to Cochrane for the reception, and out there, there were blue skies and not a trace of a storm!


The beautiful Cochrane Ranche House:




Congrats!!

4 comments:

sergeibelski said...

Great job Kristy! I love group shots on the rocks!

Vanessa said...

pretty dang awesome I'd say.

Amira Harris said...

Gorgeous Photo's.

Shelley said...

What a pretty wedding! I love the cliff shots..I remember your facebook comment that day..LOL!