Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Darrin & Chrissy's Wedding- Calgary Wedding Photography

Darrin and Chrissy are both very calm and collected people and it made their wedding day stress-free! It was supposed to be a super hot day, but the clouds rolled in which made the day quite bearable. Here are a few highlights:

Putting in the veil:










Off to the church!















I stuck my camera right into a flower basket for this one. LOL. I'm sure the bystanders thought I was a little crazy, but hey, it was worth it!! I think it's my favorite from the day.

The boys got a brilliant idea of spraying Darrin with sparkling water. It was great!













Another favorite.








I was incredibly impressed with the staff at the Sheraton Eau Claire. I have seen A LOT of weddings in my carreer, and this was the best service I've ever seen! I love how they had a "director" who clued the servers to put the plates down all at once. And the hors d'oeuvres.....oh yum, yum, yum.

First dance. (nice work with the rim light Vanessa!)


Conratulations!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Nice work, Kristy! I love the one of the guys shaking the water bottles.