Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Linsey & Jeff's Wedding

Linsey and Jeff's wedding was the first of quite a few that I'll have at the zoo this year. It's been a popular venue and I love it there too! The weather worked just like clock work for their day. It wasn't too hot, wasn't too cold, and just when the ceremony was over, we got some cloud coverage for that beautiful, soft light.












Just before the ceremony:

I love Jeff's expresion here.

The two little ring bearers are watching intently...LOL.



Just married!!!

Jeff's two kids.



























This is one of Vanessa's shots. I just love the peacock striking a pose in the foreground.




Congratulations!

2 comments:

Terri-Anne Wegener said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!!!! Cant wait for the rest!!!

As I See It Photography said...

WOw...those are nice! I love the color and the one with the Peacock is PERFECT!