Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sebastien & Tiffany's Wedding

This is going to be a super long blog post, because I just couldn't seem to narrow these down! Tiffany and Sebastien's wedding was at the most amazing winter wonderland location just into B.C. The snow was incredible. It was sooooo deep, that this photographer couldn't tell where the end of the bridge was and fell right down a big hole...LOL...lucky for me, my assistant rescued me and we continued shooting. I think it gave Tiffany and Seb a few laughs :)

Getting ready:

The sexy garder going on.
Almost ready to go!



During their vows:



The ringbearer wanted a close up picture too.
Married!!


The groom:




The bride:















Looove the mucklucks.






Getting steamy.


Congrats Tiffany and Sebastien!! Your love for each other is so evident and you were such a joy to photograph. All the best to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful photographs!