Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Danna & Dave's Wedding- Red Deer

On Saturday I was off to Red Deer for Danna & Dave's wedding. It's always kind of fun to go to a new place because it gets the creative juices flowing.


They had a great reaction right after their kiss.




In the morning, I went and checked out some of the locations that Danna had suggested to me, and I was pumped when I saw this train bridge. It's cool on top too, but I was luvin the light and funky wood beams underneath.








It kinda sounded like Dave and his brother were famous for their raised eyebrow look.


Hey Danna, did you see where Dave went? I can't seem to find him.

Spiderman...Spiderman...Goes where ever a spider can.

I couldn't let Dave have all of the fun, so I did a little bit of climbing myself ;)

Looking hot!

I am very jealous thinking of where you guys are on your honeymoon right now. Soak up some sun for me!!


No comments: