Monday, April 30, 2007

Laura & Neil Wedding

I know I talk a lot about the weather in these blogs, but I guess it's because I've had pretty good luck with it lately! Can't ask for much better than +15 with a mix of sun and clouds in April. I'm still going through these shots, but here are a few of my favs. Will probably post more later as I work on them.

This was one of the very last shots I took that day. I was loving this spot. Great soft light with a bit of cloud coverage and some bounce off the white building.
The sun peaked out for a bit. Makes for great hair and veil highlights!

WOW..very romantic. You'd never know that a bunch of people on the train platform were heckling us.


And a posey one just for fun...because we all know that mom must hang one on the wall.

Congrats you two!! Have a wonderful time away.

No comments: